SlumberPod is the FIRST portable, privacy sleep nook that allows babies to sleep in their safe and familiar playard or travel crib with room to sit up or stand up inside.
Created by a mother-daughter team, patent-pending SlumberPod solves the age-old problem of getting a good night’s sleep while sharing a room with your little one. With SlumberPod, parents can focus on having fun on trips!
What is a SlumberPod?
SlumberPod is the FIRST portable, privacy sleep nook that allows babies to sleep in their safe and familiar stroller or travel crib with room to sit up or stand up inside.
- SlumberPod is a quick-assembly privacy pod that helps babies/toddlers get a good night's sleep.
- Dark inside — creating an optimum sleep environment
- Built with safety in mind — passes applicable consumer product safety tests and more (see Safety below for details)
- Bottomless design to enclose travel crib, mini-crib, or select toddler cots (see list below)
- Quick and easy to set up and disassemble
- Made of a unique fabric that is breathable (air-permeable) and light-blocking
- Outfitted with ventilation windows and pocket for baby monitor or sound machine (see blog for more details)
- 50 inches long, 36 inches wide, 56 inches tall when assembled
- Pair of sturdy aluminum shock cord poles
- Fabric [breathable] 85% polyester, 15% spandex.
- Folds down into 17 inches by 5 inches by 6 inches bag for storing or travel.
- Product including travel bag = 5 pounds. (Playard/travel crib not included)